Friday, September 27, 2013

A serious accident happened in India.

I found a serious article on BBC.

Summary
On 27th september 2013, There were an accident that the building in India fell down, and at least six people have been killed. Many people include families shutted on 4th floor.
The reason why it happened the incident is because the building was made 30 years ago.That means very old. Moreover rent prices in Mumbai are expensive the most in Asia, so they are forced to live in old buildings.

My response
I was very shocked after I saw the news. In other news article related to this said it is very common to collapse the building in India. In my opinion, they have better to move to apartment which is new.
However I found that it is not easy for them to do so. I think different from Japan, They worry about the cost or the time of going to their office. If I have a situation like this, I would like to get a new apartmemt because I don't want to live with dangerous situation.
I hope that this kind of incidents never happen in the world not only Mumbai.

Question1 Do you think this kind of news will happen in Japan?
Question2 If you live in a very old apartment like this, what would you do?(move to another? or stay there?)

No comments:

Post a Comment