Friday, November 29, 2013

The change of eating habit in France.

I focused on this news.

 Recently, the eating habit and kinds of food have been changing in France. The number of employer of French who take fast food for their lunch  has been increasing because of two reason. Firstly, these people do not have enough time to eat and secondly, the income tax was raised. 

 I think that the fact is interesting but I wonder this is good. I think this change is good for workers because they can save their money and time but when think about other stores and restaurants which sell french foods, the trend would be harmful influences for them. I think that the consumption of traditional food will be declined, and  eating the food can be considered as causes of obesity and heart disease. Actually, fast food is delicious but I think relying on the food too much is not good because there are disadvantages like above two things. Therefore,in my opinion I suggest you to bring your lunch boxes because it is friendly your wallets and health.

Questions are...
1.What do you think the change of eating habit in France?
2.If you were those people(Frenches), would you eat fast food for your lunch?

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! When I was studying French, my teacher said French people take 2-3 hours to eat a meal. I used to be very jealous because of that.

    ReplyDelete