Saturday, November 30, 2013

Violence in Iraq

I read this news on BBC.
In 29th November 2013, police said they found the bodies of 18 people after they were abducted. near a town to the north of the Iraq capital Baghdad. these dead body had gunshots to the head. Many religion violence has not been stopped in Baghdad. More than 6500 civilians have died since January.

When I was a Junior high school, I had heard many news about wars in Iraq, and this situation is not solved now. Moreover, there are many religions in Iraq. I can not belive that how the sectarian violence is dangerous or scared. Because I do not have any religions naturally in Japan, though some people has it. And BBC said, Iraq has also seen a spread of violence from the struggle around in Iraq. I hope that the war between this country and other countries will come to an end. Besides, I think it is good for people to understand religions each other.

Do you think violences in Middle East has  never stopped?
Why this kind of incidents in Iraq? Think bout Japan, we rarely hear some violence news.

No comments:

Post a Comment