Sunday, November 17, 2013

A big typhoon attacked Phillipins

I am shocked to hear this news.
A big typhoon hit Philippines with very serious damages. Due to this typhoon, many houses were destroyed.There are a lot of children who were separated from their parents and they are in very serious conditions. Other countries aid some goods to Phillipins.
I heard this news on TV, and I knew these serious conditions. The TV reporter said "the peace of phillipins became worse because people who lost their houses try to secure their foods or some things to keep their living. Therefore some people attacked cars and helicoptors which are carrying some aids from other countries. Because of this, the supplies cannot be carried to all the people who evacuated." Even if we aid some goods for phillipins, we cannot send all things to all the people. I want Phillipins to recover the conditions and the good peace. Also I want everyone to know this news and do something for Phillipins.
Then, I have two questions. 1. What can we do for Phillipins? 2. If you were in the same situation, what would you do ? Would you also attack the cars and helicopters which carry som aids?

No comments:

Post a Comment