Monday, November 18, 2013

Loews Hotels to allow booking of rooms by Twitter

I read the article about hotel on USA TODAY.

According to the article, a hotel chain Loews Hotels and Resorts will start a new booking system on twitter. After customers tweet, a travel planner arranges the room and tweets information. Increase of young travelers is expected with this plan.

When I make a reservation for a hotel room, I usually use online booking system. I had called only twice to book a room because those cheap Japanese style hotels are small and have no online form to reserve. However, making phone calls were really inconvenient. On the other hand, I prefer searching on the internet and mobile phone because I can connect a large amount of information anytime and anywhere. In addition, if the hotel has an English website, I can stay in any countries. Actually, I do not use twitter, but it is an easy and common application supported by many users all over the world. Therefore, I think this plan will boost the sales.

There are two questions about how to find and book a hotel.
How do you look for a hotel?
How do you usually contact a hotel to book a room?

No comments:

Post a Comment