Sunday, November 17, 2013

The condition of Philippine.

I think that this news should be paid attention.

The relief operation of Philippine is improving thanks for receiving support of US. On last friday, more than 11million people affected by big Typhoon Haiyan.  US offered some vehicles to the country to give civilians supplies. The help is considered unprecedented for US and it would be great one for philippine.

I hope and want Philippine's condition to be better if reconstruction is difficult and taking much time. I saw pictures which were taken in Philippine on BBC. I was not able to understand the shape of land and what happened there because the state was so terrible.
I have a friend who are half Philippine and Japanese and was born in Philippine so I feel that I can not be indifferent to the disaster. According to the news, UK is making a lot of effort. In addition, I hear the UK efforts a lot of times, so I thought that Japan also have to help the country as well as UK. I consider how about to start a fundraising campaign in KUIS. If the fund is less than UK, I believe that our feelings to the country and people can reach them.

Questions;
1.How can we support Philippine?
2.Have you ever helped other countries which were suffered from disasters?

No comments:

Post a Comment