Monday, November 18, 2013

This year would be in a record.

I read this article on BBC.

This year would be in the record of the top 10 warmest. The head of WMO, Michel Jarraud, says that all of the warmest years have been since 1998. Also, he said that climate change is caused by some reason, and one of them is human behavior. 

Global warming is a serious problem but I did not know much about the relationships between emission and typhoon. The damage of big typhoon which attacked Philippine was terrible. Also, I was surprised at the record, all top 10 warmest years are after 1998. I think it means the global warming became serious after 1998. This article mentions the cause of it is human, so our actions result not only rising temperature, but also causes climate changes, such as typhoon. I think it is responsibility not only of human bot I felt that we have to do something to solve it or make this situation better.

Here are my questions for you.
1.    How do you feel about the record?
2.    Do you have any ideas to solve this issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment