Monday, November 18, 2013

Reading a book!

This week I read this news on BBC. A writer, Ann Morgan stated her gaol to read a book from every coutries in the world in one year. The number of countries that she read is 196 countries. The reason why she decided to read a book is she thought that she has only read stories from English-speaking-auther. I think that reading books from every countries in the world is hard because as she mentioned it is hard to taranslate languages. It takes long time and makes her tired. My reading is confined to stories by Japanese-speaking and English-speaking authors. However, these days, we can read a book which is translated into Japanese from other languages, so I think I can read a book which is written by people who are not Japanese-speaker and English-speaker. I think that to get books from all countries is hard for her, but probabry people who read this article will send books for her. I really feel that I have to read books at home because I can learn many things such as languages, advice and values. I will try to read books in Japanese and English out of classes. I have two questions 1,What do you think about this article? 2,What is your recommend books in Japanese and English?

1 comment:

  1. We cannot imitate her actions, and we do not like reading. soooooooooory.

    ReplyDelete