Thursday, October 10, 2013

A disaster has occurred in Bangladesh.

I read a terrible news this week on The Japan Times.
On October 9th 2013, There was a big fire at a factory where employees are making clothes for labeling like "Gap" or "H&M" in Dhaka. And Seven people has died. Firefighters fighted with putting out fire. One of the worker said that the reason of this disaster is the blaze, which broke out on Tuesday appeared suddenly by malfanctioning.

I am always getting sad after I read such a Asian accidents. In this case, the japan times said this  kind of disaster happened last year as well. I am wondering it is impossible to stop fires.
Moreover, after firefighters battled against fire, the most of the bodies that was found by police. But it was difficult to identify because the bodies were charred. If I imagine that my families were implicated, I can not say anything. I think there are a lot of incidents relating to fires in Asia recently so, I hope that it will never happen in the world from now on.

I have two questions for you.
1 Do you think that such disaster happened a lot in Asia? Why do you think so?
2 What do you think that the main cause of this disaster?

No comments:

Post a Comment