Monday, October 7, 2013

Walking more 'would save thousands' of lives in the UK


Hi, I read interesting article on BBC.

The Ramblers and Macmillan Cancer Support stated that walking was a free activity which could change people's health. If people, did moderate physical exercise every week it would save lives, prevent cancer etc.

When I read the article I thought that it was a very easy way to maintain or improve our health. I walk about 20 minutes from Makuhari station to KUIS (from KUIS to the station) every day. I like walking on sunny day. It is also good to clear my mind so I recommend walking to my friends who take a bus every day. It does not have to be long walk. Do a small amount of light exercise; it would benefit our health greatly. Moreover, we have to realize that we also need a well-balanced meal and enough sleep.

I'd like to ask you the following questions.

1.    How long do you walk every day?

2.    What do you do for your health?

No comments:

Post a Comment