Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hokkaido’s best dishes to feature at Tokyo fest

I found an interesting, and fantastic news on Japan Times : )

This is "Hokkaido’s best dishes to feature at Tokyo fest". To see the picture of this article, click the link of its URL below ^▽^
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/culture/2013/10/03/events/hokkaidos-best-dishes-to-feature-at-tokyo-fest/



According to this news, the Hokkaido festival is going to be held, and more than 60 booths of food service will be featured. These food are originally eaten in Hokkaido and there are many kinds of dishes, such as grilled fish, seafood soup and chicken BBQ. Moreover, the imported draft beer also will be sold for the event.


It sounds very interesting for me because I am a man like eating absolutelly, so I became hungry during I was reading this article. Hokkaido is famous for its products, forexample the fresh fish from the sea of Okhotsk tastes much more delicious than Tokyo's. I think I want to search other information about its product. Actually I don't know how do they come from and how do they grow( it is about vegetables, Hokkaido is alos known that it is vast and good producing district of them). So I will google to know that or visit library.


Well, here is my questions to you guys.
1, What is your favorite food and why?
2, Which is better to you, meat or fish?

No comments:

Post a Comment