Monday, October 7, 2013

How to help syrian refugees

Hello, everyone. I found one of the articles that we should think about.

The article is about Syrian refugees.There are more than 2 million Syrians who have escaped from their own country. However, there is no place to go and many of them end up in refugee camps that are congested. Many organizations are donating supplies and supporting them.

After reading this news, I felt I need to know what is happening in Syria in more detail. I know the long-term and serious civil war has occurred, but I don't know the detail like what is the cause or how the war is giving pain to the people. So, I researched it and I was very shocked to know that 52 percent of the refugees are under 17 years old and conflicts with neighboring countries have started to happen. I can't believe until now that one third of the country is refugees, that is like a nightmare. This Syrian refugees issue is very huge, serious, and worldwide but I think there some ways we can do for them. I don't know if this issue will be solved in the future, but I believe it. It might take long time, but we should think how to help them and take an action.

I'd like to ask you the following questions.
1, What supports can we do to help them?
2, Now, Syria's neighboring countries have troubles because many Syrian refugees rushed into the countries. If the refugees escaped to Japan, how would you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment