Monday, October 7, 2013

The Tooth Became Eye!

This is an incredible news.

One men lost his sight after factory accident. He could not see his son until they became four years old, but he had an operation, and he saw his son at last. The operation was to transplant his tooth to his eye. He said that he cried when he saw his son for the first time.

When I read this news, I thought that it was not true because I did not believe that the tooth can be the eye. I think that it was scary to transplant the tooth to the eye even he was anesthetized. If I were him, I could not decide to take the operation immediately. The rate of working the tooth as the eye was low, but he decided to try it for his self and family. It was good choice and his choice was right. It must sad to be blind because we can not see family's face, so he was dipressed at that moment. However, I think that he is very happy now.

If your important person became blind, what would you do for him or her?
Can you recognize your family by only touching their face and body?

1 comment:

  1. We can't still believe!!!!!!!!!!
    What a technology!!!!!!!!!
    from Yuta, Sari and Shiori.

    ReplyDelete