Monday, October 21, 2013

Daughter's Wedding

I read a beautiful episode this week. Scott Naggy is 56 years old and he has cancer. He has been lying on the bed since last year because of illness. His daughter, Sarah is going to hold the wedding and He promised that he will attend her wedding. However, the doctor was uncertain if he could attend the wedding. After all, thanks to the volunteers who are doctors and nurses, he could attend his daughter's wedding. When I was a high school student, my sister got married and I attended her wedding. My parents, especialy father cried and at that moment, he seemed to be happy. I thought that it is hapiness for fathers to attend their daughter's wedding. If I get married in the future, I want my parents to attend my wedding. The father suffers from the cancer and he is dying so it is sad thing for him and his family. Through this episode, I thought that I want my parents to live a long life. I want to spend a good time with my family forever. How long do you spend a time with your family? Do you want to hold the wedding? Do you want to invite your parents?

No comments:

Post a Comment