Monday, October 21, 2013

How much better is standing up than sitting?


I found the article on BBC.

According to the article many of us spend up to 12 hours a day sitting on our bottoms. It is bad for our health, to cause diseases, and also it shortens our life. These problems related to that our bodies deal with sugar so we keep blood sugar under control.
Actually I often sitting my bottoms watching You Tube, DVD, TV or listening music etc…in my free time but such a habit of laziness would be cause to sick. I surprised that fact. So I will try to change my bad routine. I understand that I can't all stand up at work but I can change some small thing. For example when I get train, I try to keep standing if there are vacant seats or I try standing while brushing my teeth or calling on cellphone. Simple movement helps us to keep our all-important blood sugar under control.

1.    What are you doing in your free time?
2.    What can we do for our health?

No comments:

Post a Comment