Monday, October 21, 2013

Iraq suicide bombing hits Baghdad cafe in Shia Amil area

I found a sad news on BBC.
At least 37 people died because they were attacked by a car loaded with explosives in Baghdad, Iraq. It is said it was a suicide bombing targeting a cafe Recently Iraq has undergone violence in some areas and lost more than 6,000 lives of people.
I felt sad when I understand the current terrible situation where many people are randomly killed by militants in Iraq. Of course I will tremble if I imagine that the same incidents frequently occur in Japan. Although I am not familiar with the system of keeping the peace in Iraq, I am proud of Japan maintaining the highest level of the peace and I hope Iraqis will be protected by the domestic law or military forces. I insist that irresponsible killing should be blamed and reconsidered as a heinous crime more because there will not exist anyone who will be punished, because they are also involved in the bombing.
Now please let me ask you some questions.
1: What do you guess is one cause of the some incidents in Iraq? For example some people complain the gap between rich and poor people…

2: What kind of actions do you think the government should take in Iraq?

No comments:

Post a Comment