Monday, October 21, 2013

Where is the best city?


I found this news on CNN.

Every year, the world's best cities are chosen by readers of magazine as Readers' Choice Awards. This year, 16,000 properties were chosen by 1.3 million people. The results are different between each year, and this year, Bruges and Cape Town tied for 11th.
  
According this article, the top cities are changed every year. Actually, I’m not familiar with some top cities that ranked and I don't know about the top city, San Miguel de Allende, so I searched about it and I found some pictures. They were really good, for example, the cathedral. About the other cities, Japanese historical city, Kyoto was tied for 14th place. I think Kyoto is one of good places and many foreigners visit there, so it is natural to be selected as a good place. There is information not only the best cities but also the top hotels and resorts, and top airlines. I think it is interesting to compare with the results of the past.

I have questions for you.
1.    Have you ever been to these top cities in the article?
2.    What do you think is the main point that cities have chosen as the best?
 


3 comments:

  1. I wanna go there! But where is the Bruges?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to visit beautiful city like Quebec!!!!!

    ReplyDelete