Monday, October 21, 2013

Sleep to clean up your brain

I found an interesting article about sleep on BBC.

According to the article, your brain is working on washing away the waste toxins which were made from a hard day's thinking while you sleep. If clearing away some toxic proteins is failed, they may cause brain disorders. However, your brain can be only either asleep or cleaning up at once.

I am really amazed at the great role of brain while you are sleeping, and functions of your brain always surprise me. Reflecting on my everyday sleep, I can easily understand that my brain is filled with the waste toxics because of a lack of sleep. Recently, my condition has been not that good, and I am sleepy whenever I am at the university, but now I realized the reason why I do not feel well. It is that my brain cannot clean up some toxic proteins and it influences my brain badly. Although I am very busy with my homework and part-time job lately, I will make it rule to sleep enough for my health.

Then, here are 2 questions for you,
1: How do you have enough time to get relaxed or sleep when you are so busy.
2:What do you do as supplement to a lack of sleep?

2 comments:

  1. You have to be nice even if you are sleepy in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting, we will try to take as much time as we can.

    ReplyDelete