Monday, October 21, 2013

Starbucks Marketing Price in China

 I read this article about the worldside coffee chain Starbucks.
 The company is now expanding its market especially into China, but the prices of drink are about one-third more than at a Starbucks in Chicago because of the blind faith of local consumers in Starbucks in the country.
 I love coffee though I merely go to Starbucks. Some college students and people tend to think where they go as a cafeteria is Starbucks in spite of many others. Sometimes, I use such cafes to have a coffee break, but I don't stick to Starbucks; however, some of the consumers do. I think that the strategies in China are working well because there has to be such customers in the country as well. After reading this article, I kind of got interested in how marketing prices differ depending on sales places. I hope coffee prices in Japan are not so expensive though.

Q1: Which cafeteria do you go to? Why do you choose it?
Q2: What do you know is sold in higher price than the raw price in Japan?

No comments:

Post a Comment