Monday, November 11, 2013

Are children given too many toys?


 

I found the article on BBC.
According to the article, British alone spend 3 billion pounds each year on toys. In short, children are given too many toys from their parents because they are eager to grant children’s desires. However, more toys could make them more selfish.
When I was a child, I used to plead my parents for toys, but I surprised the result of this research. I think they spend too much money on toy. It responds to the change of the toys. These days, children tends to like TV games better than classical ones, like blocks, dolls etc. Parents do not be a children’s yes-man even if they are so cute. They have a responsible for choosing good and accurate toys for their children. In my opinion, children should play outside with their friends, family or their neighborhood more and more. It could be help to build a close colony. Then I have 2 questions for you.
1.What is the best toy for children?
2.Why do you think so?

1 comment:

  1. I only had a few toys when I was growing up. But I just kept playing with the same ones over and over and never got bored. What was your favorite toy?

    ReplyDelete