Sunday, November 10, 2013

Do not use mobile phone on airplane

I read this article from bbc. Using electronic devices make the situation on the plane worse, because the senses from electronic devices could affect systems of airplanes. The more people turn their electronic devices on, the more dangerous the situation of planes are.

Actually, I know that we should not turn our phones or laptops on, while we are boarding on the plane. Some flight attendants always say ‘Turn you phone off absolutely’ However, I did not know the reason why we cannot use electronic devices. After reading this article, I came to think that I try not to use them because it is a potential that airplane we are taking could be strange and could not be operated. In fact, I have seen some people using electronic devices such as phones, laptops and so on while planes are flying. I’d like you not to turn your electronic devices on when you take the planes in order not to cause the big accidents.
Then, I have two questions for my classmates. One is that have you ever used your electronic devices like phones or computer? Why did you use them even if you should have been told to refrain from using them by flight attendants? The other is that did you know why you have to ban using your electronic devices while you take the planes?

1 comment:

  1. In the US, the rules vary depending on the airline. After the plane lands, sometimes the flight attendant tells us we can turn on our phones even though the plane is still moving toward the gate, but sometimes they tell us not to do so until the plane is at a complete stop. I wonder why there are these differences.

    ReplyDelete