Monday, November 11, 2013

Wonderful weddings

I read about the amazing weddings this week.

There are a lot of types of wedding in the world. Many couples hold their weddings, and they usually hold it in a church or their house. However, some couples hold their weddings at surprising places for example, in the sea,  hot air balloon and  the sky. We can do the wedding even in an underwater these says.

I saw the news that one couple held their wedding at Yamanote line the other day. I have heard that some couples held their wedding in surprising places for example, in a Disney Resort, a skiing ground and the rooftop of a high building. I thought that it is great to choose their favorite place for the wedding, but for the guests and parents, it is troublesome to go unusual place such as sea or sky. I think that it is good to choose the place which is related to their religion or country's culture. I want to hold the wedding at ususal place in the future.

Where do you want to hold the wedding in the future?
Do you want to invite your family and friends?

2 comments:

  1. I wanna do the wedding in space!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want to hold the wedding in the usual place:)

    ReplyDelete