Monday, November 11, 2013

Miley Cyrus 'smokes cannabis' on stage

I found a serious article on BBC.

Miley cyrus who is American singer smoked cannabis on stage at European Music Awards in Amsterdam on November 10th. When she was taking it, she got an award of Best Video at the MTV Music Award. However this behavior was criticized by audience.
I like her and I know the time with her pure image, so the performance is very shocking for fans around the world as well as me. She is American but this important award ceremony was held in Holland. She did an ignominy in other country, not in her country. In addition, the article has reported by BBS which is in England. Luckily, in Holland, taking cannabis or some drugs are legal, so she would not be a criminal. However, the image of American would be bad and she affected teenagers badly because she was an idol for them formerly. She seems that she is used to taking cannabis. I am worried about her being 2nd Britney Spears. I would like to ask some questions: What do you think if Japanese singers smoke on the stage? Do you want to smoke some drugs when you are in Holland? why?

No comments:

Post a Comment