Sunday, November 3, 2013

Eating fresh food!

I found this article on BBC. It is said these days young couples tend to eat less fresh food and choose calorie dense processed food. The reason is happening increasing of food prices and people's income are falling beacause of the recession. Single parent and families have a trouble in their nutritinal control. I think that this is a kind of serious problem and it is hard to change this bad cycle because one of this causes is the recession. If this situation changed, people's income will be increased and they can use their money freely. Then,they can buy luxury things. However, I think buying and eating freash food is most important part to make our health, so it should be essensial things. I know it is easy to eat "calories dense" food, but these are not freash. I think to educate children how to eat and what they eat is important to have good health. I hope therecession will change to good situation,because this change will cause good effect on life. I have two questions. 1,Do you think your familiy is eating fresh food? 2, Which will you choose to eat fresh food or "calories dense" food if you are hungry? and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment