Monday, November 4, 2013

Music power


 
I found this article on BBC.

The result of experimentation at the hospital and University of Roehampton shows that Music can reduce pain, slowing heart rates and improving the children's moods. Music has an effect on our thinking, our social behavior, our emotions and our physical responses.
I understood this article very much because I often listening to music when I want to change my mind. For example, classic music make us feel relax, rock music make us feel excited etc. I think music has a big power to people since as mentioned this article, our brain has a deep relationship with music. It might be make a big difference. Therefore we have to make use of music effectively not only in hospitals but also in various scene of daily life.
1. Do you think music has a big power?
2. Why? and How does it affect you?

1 comment: