Sunday, November 3, 2013

There was a conflict

I found this on CNN.

[Summary] In small village in Bosnia, investigators dug out a mass grave and it contained hundreds of bodies of victims that of the conflict. That was a conflict about the breakup of the former Yugoslavia twenty years ago. Those are thought that victims of Bosniak and Croat ethnicity from Prijidor killed in summer, 1992.

[Reflection] I am surprised that hundreds of dead bodies of victims of Bosnian conflict have not been found until now. In fact, I am interested in Bosnia conflict. At the same time, I feel sad because many people were massacred by Servian influence. I am disagreed with the war or conflict between counties, of course. However, sad to say, I think that the war will never be vanished in this world. The reason why I thought is every people have a desire and some people cannot control it. I really hope that there is the world without the war and hatred.

[Question]
Q1. Why do you think that the war does not disappear?

Q2. Are you interested in any historical incidents in Europe?

No comments:

Post a Comment