Monday, December 9, 2013

Dark side of privacy problem.....X(

I got this opinion from The Japan times

This opinion is about the negative aspects of privacy issue especially internet like we learnt at the class. When the writer happenned to find the site which involved rape scene or attacking drunken women or something with attaching the word "real" not a fictional. And he tried to determine who operated, but the account infomation was intentionally masked by "privacy protect service". Therefore he has been objected to these situation he experienced.

When I read this, I deeply understood the situation and I felt the same thing as the writer. Because when I encounter this situation, I feel the people who apper in kind of "adult" site are not procted by their privacy in cace of "real" not fictional. However we can't specify the person who uploaded such cruel video. Sometimes they uses privacy protect service as their advantage. It means they insist that they have a right to be protected their privacy even they upload such video. I really complain about that!, It is not fair. They shoud be panished if the video which illustrates rape scene is real. I learnt bad and dark side of internet privacy though, it is really hard to improve the situation.

I have questions!
*have you ever experienced this casebefore?
*Who do you think can protect these people?

No comments:

Post a Comment