Monday, December 9, 2013

Effect of Wii Fit Plus


I found an interesting article on BBC.

 

Reserchers said that Nintendo’s Wii Fit Plus can lose weight, and moreover, it helps people to lower glucose levels. Exercise is important for particularly important for people with diabetes. It helps the body use insulin more efficiently.

 

I have Wii Fit, and that game have a tennis program. CP is not easy to beat so everyone can enjoy the game and move hardly. I noticed it can be good for losing weight, but I did not know that this game is effective to cure diabetes. I heard diabetes is terrible disease and also my grandfather had diabetes, so I hope that Wii become the way to cure diabetes. And off course, I want everyone to enjoy Wii Fit Plus and lose weight, or cure their disease.

1 comment: