Monday, December 9, 2013

Tweet about Death of Husband

I read this article on The State.

A woman who lives in Seattle tweeted about the car accident which happened in Washington. She took the picture of the accident and posted it on Twitter. After that, she noticed that her husband also uses the road when he goes to work. She tried to contact with her husband but she could not do that because her husband was dead by the car accident. She realized that the death of her husband after she called his office and the police. She told that her husband had an epilepsy.

I thought that how she was sad when she noticed that she tweeted about her husband's death. I could not imagine to see the moment of death of my family. I have never experienced the death of important people. However, I am sure that my family may die someday so I want to spend a good time with my family more than now. She said that her husband had an epilepsy so she should not allow him to drive a car. I think that we should care about our and family's health. The accident can be happened even just walking so we should make sure about our safety every day.

Have you ever talked about your health with your family?
Have you ever watched the car accident?

No comments:

Post a Comment