Monday, September 30, 2013

I read this article this week.

(Summary)
In the past three weeks, there are two deivers who came into the landing strip on the Fairbanks International Airport. Then, they were using Apple's Maps app,so the Maps showed them to the mistaken routes. Due to this happening, the airport has stopped working.

(Reflection)
I was very astonished to hear this problem, because i am also one of the iphone users. Moreover, I often use the Maps on the iphone when I cannot find out the exactly way to my destination. In addition, this article said that this event happened after IOS.7 (the latest function) was updated, and the IOS.7 noted the Maps should have worked better than before. In spite of this, the problem still remains.I want Apple Company to make a settlement about this defect as soon as they can; otherwise, this is a possibility of making more serious issues. I will try not to use the Maps especially when I use a car.

(Discussion Questions)
1. Have you ever encountered the problems like this article?
2 How do you feel about Apple's products after hearing this problem? Do you still want to use their products?

No comments:

Post a Comment