Thursday, October 3, 2013

It was very shocking news.

I read very sad news this week on The Japan Times.

On October 2nd 2013, A woman saw a man who was lying on the inside of crossing. She was in the car with her father at the time, and waiting at the crossing. After she noticed the man, she immediately tried to move him a safe place. However the train was coming, and unfortunately she died. On the other hand, the man did not die thanks to her action.

As soon as I read this news, I felt her death is a great loss. Of course she was very kind person, so she managed to help him. If I was a position of her at the time, I do not think I could help him, so I was very impressed by her action. What is more, the woman was in a car with her father, her father said to her, "don't go, the train is coming." That means he saw the accident in his presence. I can not say anything if I consider his feelings. I believe it is only help his heart that the man did not die.


What do you think her action?
Why do you think that she entered the crossing in spite of she knew how dangerou are?

No comments:

Post a Comment