Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The preparation of Japanese Olympic Committee



I read about an eargerness of Japanese team to be the host of Olympics (Japan Times) this week.
The members of the Tokyo 2020 Bid Committee said that they would do their best to win the vote to be the host of next Olympics. Expect Tokyo, Madrid and Istanbul ran for it. After the news conference on Friday, the kickoff ceremony was held with approximately 830 guests.
Tokyo 2020 Olympics Bid Committee won the vote on September 7th. The news made me so happy and I expect that it will be successful. However, I did not know about the process to become the host city of an Olympics. Through reading this article, I understood that the members of the team did their best for the presentation with their incredible passion. For Madrid, it was the third consecutive bid, and for Istanbul, it was the fifth time to challenge. I also noticed that to be the host is not easy because the other cities could not win even through they have bid for it many times.
I have two questions for you. What do you think is the decisive factor of Japan’s win? In addition, what are your expectations for the Tokyo Olympics in 2020?


No comments:

Post a Comment