Sunday, September 29, 2013

Let us encourage disabled athletes

I found a interesting article on japan times. This is an editorial about paralympics.
Summary
 As a host of Tokyo Olympic and Paralympics in 2020, it is important  for public sector to provide financial support to disabled athletes and to nurture coaches who train them, because they need much money for technology such as their wheelchair or artificial limbs to make their performance level higher and good coaches.(53 words)
Opinion
I am so glad to hear that Tokyo has been chosen as the host of Olympic and Paralympic in 2020. I agree with the writer’s opinion because central and local government should prepare for them by 2020. I want to see that many participants in Japan get a lot of medals, and I think everyone in Japan has same opinion with me . About disabled athletes, I want them to get more medals and to do their best, and I want to encourage them. However, they need much money to buy higher technology to raise their performance, so all of Japanese should cooperate with each other and help disabled athletes.(109 words)
Questions
1 After 7 years , what will you do ? Can you imagine?
2 What do you think about disabled athletes?

No comments:

Post a Comment