Monday, December 2, 2013

ENERGY DRINKS AFFECTION!

I found this article on BBC

According to this article, a lot of energy drinks which packed caffeine can change the way the heart beat and cause heart desease. It is three times higfer than in other caffeine drinks like coffee or tea. However reserchers said that is no exact evidense, so they only suggested that children or people who has irregular heart beat should avoid drink.

Acutually I have been worried about the effection of enegy drinks because I really fond of drinking it. Although the Japanese has not caffeine as much as American's, this article is really threatened me. Moreover, I recognisded coffee or coke contain caffeine like energy driinks, so I have releaved drinking ever. But resercher made it clear that the effection is three times higher than them. That changed my mind, I would like to avoid drink such bevarages. I realisedd the fear of caffein in this article, we don't usually imagine of this when drinking. So, I would like to convey what I learnt to person aroud me.

I have questions!
*How often do you drink bevarages containd caffein?
*What would you do after reading this article?

1 comment: