Monday, December 2, 2013

Why do business travelers prefer foreign airlines?


I found this article on USA TODAY.


According to the article, more than 100 American people who spend a lot of nights on a plane are reluctance to use American airline on business. While American flight programs are good, services are worse than foreign companies. However, facilities of American airports are improving.

In this article, business people evaluate quality of airplanes with different aspects from me, so their opinions were fresh and interesting for me. I take account of a price of a flight the most, however, many customers staying more than 100 nights on an airplane must require comfortable environment to fly. For many tourists like me, an airport is the last place to buy souvenirs, so they must prefer shops. Therefore, I have been pleased by numerous stores before a gate. However, I have never considered that busy business travelers rather need restaurant while they are waiting. Those differences of requirement depending on their situation bought new points of view, and interesting for me. In addition, an American in the interview told that ANA is his favorite airline. I was glad that Japanese service is famous in the world.

Now, I have to questions about airplane.
1.    What is the most important for you to choose an airline?
2.    What kinds of services do business travelers need?

No comments:

Post a Comment