Monday, December 2, 2013

No need driver for car.

I found this on CNN.

 [Summary]
Driverless-cars in SF movie may be seen on public roads in the near future. Nissan, one of the largest Japanese auto makers says that they could put this revolutionary car on sale in next ten years. Carlos Ghosn, chief executive officer of Nissan says that they want to sell this by 2020.

 [Reflection]
 Actually, I know about this astonishing car before I read this article because I learned about this in the other class. I guess opinions will be divided. I am against for “totally autonomous” car. Who will take a responsibility if this driverless-car caused an accident? This is the most difficult problem that we have to consider. On the other hand, I think this car is suitable for people who are not confident of their driving skill. In addition, I suppose this car can reduce fatigue of driver because I know how I get tired while I am driving a car.
 [Question]
Q1. Do you want to get this car?

Q2. Do you have a drivers license? Why? Why not?

1 comment:

  1. I don't want that car because I'm just scared and can't trust that car at all.

    ReplyDelete