Monday, December 2, 2013

Face book education


I read this article.
In these days, teenagers are addicted to using social media such as face book, twitter . Teachers have always faced the issue of stopping students using it in class. Hereupon Joel Mwale embraces the social media where academic materials can be shared
Sometimes, I am keen on viewing face book or twitter when I study. I know that it is not good for me but it is a little difficult stop viewing these. Thus, using social media for studying is very good idea for the people who are often preoccupied it. It means that to transform the way young people use social media. I saw that there are many educational account in twitter .If we follow these users; we can learn a lot of things through social media which we use in daily life. Consequently, we have to use it effectively for study because it depends on how we use.
Questions
1.Are you following the account about educational one?
2.How do you use a social media to your study?

No comments:

Post a Comment