Saturday, December 7, 2013

The helicopter accident in England.

I found this article on BBC.

On December 7, the first funeral was held for the victims of the Glasgow helicopter accident. In the accident, the helicopter was crashed into a bar and nine people who were police and guests of the bar died. Many people attended the funeral and grieve over the victim's death.

I felt very sad and scary after I read the article. Using vehicles gives people some advantages for example saving your time and going to anywhere comfortably. However, if you were mistaken in tearing that, it could be a cause of an accident easily. Therefore, we have to be careful to control any vehicles.These days,I had the car license so the extent where I can go was spread, but I have not drive alone yet because I worry my driving techniques.The pilot was police so maybe he was trained a lot to control it. He was not able to avoid the incident although he was skillful, so I felt I wonder that I can drive peacefully alone...

Questions.
1.Do you have any vehicle licenses?
2.If you lost your friends because of a traffic incident by accident, would you have a grudge against the operater?

No comments:

Post a Comment