Monday, December 2, 2013

Reader's picks: 12 more annoying airplane behaviors

I found a interesting article from CNN.

CNN travel staff released the rankings about the most annoying things people do on airplanes, and there are the top-12 annoying things. 
Actually, I rarely take a plane, so I haven't experienced such "annoying things" on the airplane. However, even just imagining that these things happen to me on the plane is very enough for me to feel irritated! The CNN staff made this rankings based on hundreds comments of readers, and each one has its reader's episode. Some of them are common and arouse sympathy, but some other episodes are very funny such as the 4th ranking, Applauding lading. (please check it out later!) I grinned during reading it. However, these are not small problems but the problems that we have to think, because they make us rethink what is bad manner and what is good manner. Also, these annoying manner or habits happen  in the public places like on the train or movie theater, not only on airplanes. So, I would like people to reflect on your habit or behavior and make relaxing public environment. 

I'd like to ask you following questions.
1. Have you ever experienced such annoying things in a public place?
2. Have you done bad manner outside? What behavior or action did you take at the time?

1 comment:

  1. I hate #1! People are always pulling my hair even though it's so short.

    ReplyDelete