Saturday, December 7, 2013

Silent movie?

I read this article this week.

A spanish movie director Pablo Berger attepted to make a black-and-white, and silent movie which is version of "snow white". And setting is in 1920s. Making this type of movie is very difficult because it is extremely expensive. However, Pablo said the most important thing foe me was the emotional impact.

The reason why I chose this article is that my teacher of spanish class recommended us to watch this "blancanieves". I watched a preview of coming attractions, and I was suprised that the black-and-white, and silent one, because I have never watched the movie like that.
Moreover I understand that how difficult to make this kind of movie, and I am wondering that it is difficult to aim for a lot of people not only adults but also young people. Recently, It is natural for people to watch color movies and an actor or actress speaks thier part, and put subtitles. I hope that many people watch this movie "blancanieves".

I have two questions for you.
1 Have you ever watched a black-and-white and silent movies? Do you think is it interesting?
2 Do you think that will this movie hit greatly?

No comments:

Post a Comment