Monday, December 2, 2013

JR Hokkaido's Problem


I found the editorial about JR Hokkaido.

 

JR Hokkaido caused a lot of accidents which is related to railway safety. In 2011, the limited express called Ozora derailed and fire started broke out inside a tunnel. Many passengers were on the train, so 79 people were injured. JR Hokkaido President Naotoshi Nakajima committed suicide. Recently, fabrications about rail track maintenances were found many times. JR Higashi Nippon send eight experts to improve the maintenance, but it will not produce effective results.

 

I have used JR Hokkaido once when I have visited Hokkaido. Nowadays, I watched some news about JR Hokkaido’s bad news. Its content was related to fabrications, so I felt depressed for JR Hokkaido. However, I thought accepting eight experts will be good for JR Hokkaido. Moreover, JR Hokkaido ordered all train drivers to undergo alcohol testing before the shift. JR Hokkaido should understand that many people in Hokkaido use JR Hokkaido. I noticed that a public transportation is important for all people because of this series of accidents. I hope that JR Hokkaido will not cause such accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment