Monday, October 14, 2013

Change your relationship with your phone.


I read this interesting article on BBC.

Today, checking our smartphone has become a bad habit. Moreover this is a big problem for society, so one man designed seven “smarter smartphone” rules which could be break the routine and to remember the importance of moment.
When I read this article, I noticed that I spent a lot of time on smartphone. Actually, I know that it is a bad routine and waste of times so I want to stop using it frequently. It is a not easy because I take out my smartphone from my bag almost unconsciously. Luckily, I could find the way to stop using smartphone therefore I will try to these rules from now to transform my relationship with my i phone. Here, are seven “smarter smartphone” rules. 1. Talk now, text later, 2. Take a phone-free day, 3. Avoid being a search-it-all, 4. Elbows and phones off the table, 5. Look before you snap, 6. Taste before you upload, 7. Kiss your phone goodnight

 

Questions
1.    How long do you spend to use your smartphone a whole day?
2.    Will you change your bad smartphone habit? How will you change it?

1 comment:

  1. I like rule #6. Sometimes my food gets cold before I'm done taking photos. It's sad.

    ReplyDelete