Sunday, October 13, 2013

new types of library

I found the interesting article from CNN.

The article says that the new types of library consisted of only e-books is opened in Texas. It’s a library, but there are no real books. We can borrow and return e-books through the Internet. However, there are some problems such as the lack of spreading Internet, so it needs to be improved. For me, it is very interesting to run the library which treats only e-books because there are no any books even though this is a ‘library’. I don’t use and read e-books now, but it is very easy to carry a lot of stories and convenient because we can read them anywhere we want, so I want to use them. However, this library has some problems of internet or poverty. Some families don’t have computers and others can’t receive Internet. It means that this library is not useful for such families to use, so I think these problems should be improved first. Then, this library would be easy to utilize.

I have two questions for you. 1, Have you ever used e-books? Which is better for you to use e-books or paper books? 2, Do you agree this kind of library(consisted of only e-books)?

No comments:

Post a Comment