Sunday, October 13, 2013

The good time for your sleeping.

I found an interesting article!

A fact that sleeping six and half an hour is good for your body was proved by a research. The researchers who are member of the University of Surrey’s Sleep Research Centre informed that to keep the sleeping habit gives some advantages to you for example decreasing rate of diabetes and risk of cancer.

It was surprising fact for me because I did not know the best time for sleeping. Sometimes I have been said that eight hours is best time by my parents but sometimes other person said that seven hours is good. Then there are several ideas toward the time so I wonder which suggestion is reliable. However in this time, the question was solved by them, so I thought that I want to try to change my sleeping habit. Also I want to share the idea with my friends and change lifestyle of friends who are likely to lack of sleep!


Then, I want to ask you some questions.
Q1 Do you take enough time for your sleeping every day?
Q2 After you read this article, will you change your sleeping habit?

No comments:

Post a Comment