Monday, October 14, 2013

Typhoon Coming

Hey guys I found a hottest news on the web site of Japan Times. That's about typhoon, and now it is coming. Anyway, this is its URL.

Meteorological Agency said that the strong typhoon is coming across the pacific ocean and reaching Japan. On Tuesday, the strong wind area had already covered Okinawa and Kanto district as well on Wednesday. 
This is the biggest typhoon in 2013 so they warned us the heavy storm and heavy rain will be brought.

Now I am worry about tomorrow's classes. On the Kuis official web site,  it said that classes before noon will be canceled.
Heavy storm always destroy many things and kill people. one month ago, another typhoon came and many people killed by that. Moreover, even if Kuis classes would be canceled, the economy won't be stopped, so our parents probably have to go their job. The traffic accident caused by it can be happened, so I worry about my father tomorrow if he can go and back to my home.
I also hope that you guys will be in safe tomorrow, and not to be encountered the accident. I think we should prepare for it, like finish shopping foods, cleaning, and laundry today.

Well, here is my questions to you guys. 
1, What are you going to do today, and tomorrow?
2, what kind of accident do you imagine by typhoon?

So, peace you.

No comments:

Post a Comment