Monday, October 14, 2013

Heavy typhoon

I found the article on the japan times


The japan Meteorological Agency says that a big 26th typhoon is coming to Japan, and it will arrived at Honshu on Wednesday. Also, agency says that it brings heavy rainfalls, winds, and thunderstorms.
Agency says people should be really careful at typhoon.


I was surprised at so many and heavy typhoons accessing japan this year. Because of many heavy typhoons, I  have to cancel the class. That is really troublesome for me. What is more, because of the storm, I can't go ant where, so I hope the typhoon will gone soon. In addition, japan has been damaged by a various natural disaster, and  so many serious disasters happened in japan these year, so people should be more and more carefully!!!!

What kind of preparation do you do to save your self from typhoons?

Why do you think are there so many heavy typhoon this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment