Friday, October 18, 2013

Retirement makes people sick.

I found an interesing news on this site.

There is a man works at the medical college as a psychiatry.He is now 83 years old, but he dosen't have any plan to rerire from the job. He still sees some patients, and He said " just wants to keep up my job". A number of studies show that retirement is bad for their health. What is more, some researchers said retirement could cause a depression or heart attack or cancer.

I also think it is bad for our health to retire from the job. Especially I think person who is really keen about their job will get a lot of damages after the retirement. In Japan, we have a crierion of retirement age. Besides, I came up with a matter. When people are working, people are supposed to involve in social stimulation every day. And I wonder although people would have any troubles or problems during the work, but these things are also very good opotunity to use their brain. Therefore, I hope that after people retireing from the job, they are going to associate with social environment well.

I have two questions for you.
What do you think about the age limit?
After you became old, do you want to keep on your job?

No comments:

Post a Comment