Monday, October 14, 2013

The Girl was killed by stalker

I found this article on The Japan Times.

A high school student, Saaya Suzuki who is 18 years old was killed by her stalker on Tuesday evening. She and her parents went to the police to inform the stalker Charles Thomas Ikenaga, but she was murdered in that day. Ikenaga said “I waited for her near her home with intent to kill her”. Suzuki was stabbed with a knife several times. I cannot understand why she was killed. Ikenaga had the intention to kill her, but I do not think that she had the reason to be killed. And I feel very sad to hear that she wanted to be an actress. Her dream will not come true forever. And also I am frightened “stalker” like him. I want every woman to be careful when you walk alone outside. This case tells us that the danger of stalker. And the problem of stalker is very serious, so we should reconsider. And of course, I want police to find out the motive for the crime.

Question
1 Have you experienced stalking?
2 How should we work out a countermeasure for stalker?

No comments:

Post a Comment