Monday, October 14, 2013

Outcry over China plan to ban HIV patients from public baths.

I found this news on BBC!

This article says the government plan to keep out HIV patients from using bathhouses has been condemned in China, and many HIV patients have protested this practice as discriminatly. In fact, there is no evident the people can be infected with HIV in public bathhouses, so it makes us misunderstood.

I thought, it is natural to occur this strong protest by HIV patients and other people, because there is no risk of transmission of HIV. We can not be harmed by them. I've heard many misunderstanding about HIV on TV before, since then, I realized these misunderstandings and discriminations can harm the HIV patients as well this article. Generally, the government has to protect the patients not harm. So I thought the goverment should accept this critisism sincerely. HIV patients are already very vulnerable an harmed, so they should be more protected. We must not further harm them.

I have questions to you guys!
1) What do you have the image about HIV?
2) If you saw the public bathhouses like this picture, what do you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment